4 November 2015
A few key figures will enable you to position our establishment within the French and international higher education and research landscape.
- 48,000 undergraduate and graduate students, of which 7.2% are PhD students (for a metropolitan France average of 4.3%)
- 40,000 continuing education trainees
- 2,100 engineering degrees per year
- 32,000 graduate students
- 42,000 undergraduate students, of which 21 000 at the university
Faculty & Staff
- 3,300 faculty members & researchers
- 4,800 administrative and technical staff (including 420 research support staff)
Education & Research
- 48 out of 61 research units rated A+/A
- 15 PhD programs
- 75 master degree’s programs rated A+/A
- 490 PhDs delivered per year
- €35M in research grants
- Université Paris 1 (Panthéon-Sorbonne): first French university in economy and econometrics, geography, history philosophy and law (QS 2014). In the top 50 world ranking in history, philosophy, law, geography, economy and econometrics (QS 2014).
- ESCP Europe: accreditations EQUIS, AACSB, AMBA. In the top 10 Financial Times Ranking for European business schools. In 2014: 7th place for its Master’s degree in Management, 8th for its Master’s degree in Finance, 13th for its Executive MBA (Financial Times Ranking)
- ENSCI-Les Ateliers: in the top 50 best design schools in the world (Business Week). In the Europe’s top 50 schools of design (DOMUS Magazine).
- ENA: Elite School for all French Politicians, diplomats, public servants. Presidents, including Jacques Chirac and François Hollande, are graduates of this prestigious institution
16 December 2015
4 November 2015