17 July 2015
What is PNM?
PNM is an interdisciplinary programme whose focus is research, education, and innovation. It combines humanities and sciences to meet the challenges of a changing world. The project has been subsidized to the tune of 14.5 million euros over 4 years.
This ambitious programme has enabled heSam Université to lay the foundations of its grouping by initiating fertile research projects, such as NExT, Synergie Programme and Research Projects. 7 excellence laboratories (LABEX) – REFI, TEPSIS, CAP, CORAIL, DYNAMITE, HASTEC, and IPOPS – are also associated with PNM.
Education and Innovation:
The educational aspect of the programme has also introduced numerous successes including the Centre Michel Serres, an innovation space, which now occupies a unique place on the higher education landscape. In terms of education, PNM introduced summer schools, the PEPITE – heSam Entreprendre, project and educational projects.
The overall objectives of the PNM include promoting interdisciplinary research, promoting international exchanges, and developing synergies between heSam’s member institutions.
- Exploring the connections between industrial development and territorial policies. What developments? What transformations?
- Studying the notions of risk, regulation, and quality, from environmental, economic, legal, financial, societal, energy, and technical points of view.
- Devising objects, from creation to design and conservation, while understanding its relationship with the economy, technology, culture, society, imagination, and the notion of transmission.
- Studying the key continent of this century, its cultural and economic initiatives by taking an academic co-development approach.
- Encouraging innovative educational methods, aimed at all types of audiences, in order to increase access to education and develop creativity, inventiveness, and knowledge.
For further informations : Sonia LITAÏEM, chargée d’administration : email@example.com
4 November 2015