16 July 2015

You are a Master’s student

Whatever your Master’s speciality, whether you are in M1 or M2, the Centre Michel Serres could interest you:

• Either to do a “Michel Serres Semester” (SeMS) in M1 or in M2: the SeMS can substitute fora semester of your studies (with 30 ECTS credits), it may take the form of an internship with and agreement and emoluments, and can be part of an interim year.

• Or a “Post-master Michel Serres” (PoMS), once you have yourMaster’s or equivalent: the PoMS is adapted to your profile and your personal goal sand includes two successive SeMS; the PoMS can start, at your convenience, in either September or February each year.

>> Find out about our training


Categories > Students

Tags > ,