18 March 2014
NExT programmes are based on five main topics, which are attached to selected LABEX or other projects:
- global and multi-location history (LABEX Hastec, Asian Dynamics project);
- economic and social regulation in an international context (LABEX OSE, RéFi and ipops);
- standards and institutions in the context of globalisation (LABEX Tepsis, NORMA project);
- environmental and territorial challenges (LABEX Corail and Dynamite);
- creation, reflection and knowledge (LABEX CAP).
The first call for NExT projects, issued in September 2012, selected two new NExT projects that began in April 2013:
- NORMA, which addresses the issue of standards in the context of legal studies and also involves philosophy, sociology and engineering sciences;
- Asian Dynamics (Dynamiques asiatiques), which is the first French social science research network focusing on the countries of South and South-East Asia.
The second call for NExT projects, issued in September 2013, selected three new NExT projects that began in April 2014:
25 April 2014
4 April 2014