4 March 2014
The aim is to a form the French clusters (representing 60,000 companies in different growth sectors) into a group to create a dynamic process among its members and promote exchanges of experiences. France Clusters supports the development of French and European cluster policies and is involved in the promotion of French public policies and initiatives.
- Training: capitalising on best practices and professionalising the teams working within clusters.
- Facilitation and co-production: initiating collaborative projects led by members of France Clusters.
- Internationalization: facilitating the internationalization of France Clusters members.
- Communication: advocating and promoting public and private action in support of clusters.
- Innovation: forging synergies among clusters of different types.
France Clusters aims to be:
- a forum for exchanges of experiences among competitiveness and business clusters,
- a resource centre to encourage innovation and partnerships among its members,
- an forum open to other business networks in France, Europe and worldwide,
- a centre to support the creation of new clusters.
- 170 members (representing 1 million jobs).
16 December 2015
4 November 2015