27 February 2014
With its five urban campuses (in Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid and Turin) and its deeply rooted European identity, ESCP Europe has a unique style of intercultural management training and a global perspective on issues related to international management.
Boasting triple accreditation (from EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB), ESCP Europe hosts 4,000 students and 5,000 executive managers from 90 different countries each year, offering a wide range of general and specialized courses in management (Master, MBA, Doctorate-PhD and continuing education). Its alumni network currently has 40,000 members, representing 200 nationalities in 150 countries. Thanks to its long-standing relationships with national and international companies, this alumni community allows ESCP Europe to offer unique international career opportunities.
- International Affairs
- Auditing and Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- Management control
- Law and Business Law
- Human Resource Management
- History of business
- Operational Management
- Public Management
- Strategic Management
- Cross-Cultural Issues
- Education Sciences / Educational methods
- Social and Political Sciences
- Statistics and data analysis
- Information systems and information technology
- located in the heart of the major European cities,
- promoting European humanist values and culture,
- developing cross-cutting academic expertise through close working links with business and public authorities on management skills,
- ESCP Europe’s Master’s degree in Management ranked World No. 2 by the “Financial Times” (2013)
- European Identity, Global Outlook.
- 5 campuses in Europe: Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid and Turin;
- 100 academic alliances worldwide;
- Triple accreditation: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB;
- 4,000 students from 90 nationalities taking degree courses;
- 5,000 managers and executives on training courses on its 5 campuses,
- Over 130 permanent teaching and research staff (20 nationalities)
- Network of 40,000 graduates from 150 countries (over 200 nationalities).
16 December 2015
4 November 2015