21 February 2014
- History of Art
- Preparatory classes for the competitive “curator of museums” exam
- Cultural dissemination
- a school for museums in the heart of the Louvre,
- state-of-the-art teaching by curators, academics and museum and heritage professionals,
- many French and international partnerships.
- 1,685 students,
- 700 teachers,
- 8,500 course participants in Paris (courses, evening classes and summer schools),
- 6,500 course participants in the French regions in 24 cities and partner museums.
16 December 2015
4 November 2015